Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
67L36Driver
I think its about half way between KC and St Joe, east of I-35. Could be wrong though.

Nope. 48 miles east and slightly north of St Joe. North of Cameron next to I 35. Handy.

Hmmmmm. Rumor has it a large saw shop in Jamesport. Some past Gallatin. Kill two birds.

Hinerman

Hinerman

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Good morning everybody. Stayed up late last night making spaghetti for dinner tonight. Don't know what got into me; I never cook other than grilling, cereal, sandwich, scrambled eggs. The last time I cooked an actual meal was years ago. Now I can sharpen some chains tonight and get ready for the weekend. Looking forward to seeing some of you there.

sawnami

sawnami

Addicted to ArboristSite
A guy brought this by for me to check out. A Husky with a roll cage. [emoji4]

3a44f4140759127d14ab2bb90ac4fd0f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V

cobey

cobey

Addicted to ArboristSite
morning ,well iam going crazy . I tripped in the woods two weeks ago and broke both bones just above my wrist joint . Ive cleaned the shop atleast 6 times and you cant tell it at all . Looks like a trash truck dumped in the door and a loader pushed it in . It takes me forever to just get dressed . Left arm, first cast was to tight fingers turned blue , second one same thing except tighter ,now its a splint but its to soft i keep bumping it .
get well soon, prayers from KS.... healing is a real booger sometimes!

Latest posts