Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
workshop

workshop

Addicted to ArboristSite
Just got done pulling the tractor with my truck. I was in the truck, son on the tractor. Got it rolling, popped the clutch about 6 different times. No joy. Still locked. It had a pop can patch wired to the exhaust manifold. Took it off. It's gonna need a manifold, too. Has a hole in it big enough to throw a dead cat through. It's going to take some good money to do this. Probably be a next winter project, got vehicles that need attention first.

WKEND LUMBERJAK

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Addicted to ArboristSite
Just got done pulling the tractor with my truck. I was in the truck, son on the tractor. Got it rolling, popped the clutch about 6 different times. No joy. Still locked. It had a pop can patch wired to the exhaust manifold. Took it off. It's gonna need a manifold, too. Has a hole in it big enough to throw a dead cat through. It's going to take some good money to do this. Probably be a next winter project, got vehicles that need attention first.

:(:(:( Don't give up.. Have Patient.

Homelite410

Homelite410

Hack with a CNC Mill
Coat rack and headboard today!
d843bef4e9e2703c7e388940edcb8b9c.jpg
7fc76eb561137203da51fa06c6d9662a.jpg

SteveSS

SteveSS

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good news: The parts washer is still available.
Bad news: Actually finding the time to go get it. 13 hours today, and 6 hours travel yesterday. Supposed to leave tomorrow. Need to do some squirreling around and get this figured out.

On another note: I don't think anyone in this thread is near Sedalia, but it looks like DOT has been doing some clearing around the RR tracks and fences, and there was a lot of wood laying on the side of the road yesterday about three miles west of Sedalia on Hwy 50. If a fella was close enough to make use, there's probably two or three truck loads for someone who wanted to stop and grab it.

Latest posts