Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's great carl, yes hopefully he continues to improve. Evenin everone. Fairly nice slow steady rain most of the day today. Down Carthage way.

Raining here too. I could get used to this. We just got back from pizza hut as neither of us wanted to cook tonight. I had to laugh while I was there as coming in out of the down-pour, they had the AC cranked in the restaurant. We were all freezing our parts off and I started laughing. My better-half giving me a cockeyed look asked what was so funny. I replied that for the first time since Spring, I actually wanted to be next to the woodstove. Her reply was you're NOT cranking it up when we get home!!!!! You have to wait at least another month or better depending on the weather... I love that woman!

Carl, all here are praying for Spencer and I truly hope that He will provide as I know that I'll never understand His plans...

Morning midlanders.

Heading south to KC mid morning to avoid the crazy commuters.

'Get out of Dodge' before 3 to avoid same mess.

Overpass repairs have 29 down to two lanes from KCI exit to 635 exit. 55 mph zone but the crazies want to run 65. Mo state troopers need to get on the ball.

Back