Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3278dd2b058206ca20e2d8812811a429.jpg

It is functional! Cuts nice and straight too! A lot more I want to do to make it more user friendly but I will be modifying it weekly till I get it where I want it to be.

I can always use cedar and pine for carving stuff!
Can ya make it work for about 6 more cants? Cottonwood maybe? But we'll saw anything..
Can you carve Elm?

Laying my Grampa Bill to rest at the National Cemetery #1 in Fort Scott Ks today.

As per Wikipedia:

Fort Scott was established in 1842, on what was known as Military Road, between Fort Leavenworth, Kansas and Fort Gibson, Oklahoma. It was named for Lieutenant General Winfield Scott. During the initial years, a small plot on the west side of the fort was used as a cemetery. In 1861, a new plot was purchased, and named Presbyterian Graveyard as it was maintained by the Presbyterian Church. During the American Civil War, it was used to inter soldiers who died in battles near in the area. The plot and an adjacent tract of land became Fort Scott National Cemetery on November 15, 1862. One of the twelve original United States National Cemeteries designated by Abraham Lincoln, it has the distinction of being listed as U.S. National Cemetery #1.[2]
Sorry for your loss my friend

The triple xl12 rides again.... New fuel line.....pick 1 of the 3 filters I find in the tank, cleaned it good, find carb kit, clean and rebuild carb..... wonky carb...
Had the carb off 5 or 6 times...... threw carb at the goat..... put on sxl carb
Fix loose muffler, do AWOL style muffler mod so it likes the bigger carb......
Clutch fell apart..... crap! Find parts, find chain that cuts, put it back together
YAY!!!!! + ALOT of wd 40 and compressed air

KINDLE_CAMERA_1441121767000.jpg
It's a runner!!!!!

ok Here is a link and physical address to the location of the gate we will be entering this year.
http://mapq.st/1j67sYh

2140 S Eddy Street
Fort Scott,Ks 66701

You will see a sign on the gate that you will enter on the east side of the road.
For those of you who have been to previous Pioneer Harvest GTG's it basically where we have alway been, they are just giving us our own gate for access because we will have a little bigger crowd than in the past! Oh Yeah!! its about time.......:happybanana::clap::bowdown::chainsaw:

Latest posts

Back