Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checking the timing on the Mono.

3043ca3b46fc73d651ef44fca7f7bbbc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V

It might be worth trying to take some quality video at the next charity cut that either Doug or Don can make with the J and of HD and S.E. models getting put through their paces. Especially if some kind of cheap but decent looking Banner could be hung in the frame indicating that it was a charity cut. Then see if between the charity angle (I assume 501c3) and the video(s) that Paul might be willing to deal a bit. That could be some good-free advertising for his products (and everyone likes to see good charity in action). It might be a win-win all around. Just a thought.

Good call.. I had that thought, but wasn't sure he was comfortable with the kinetic idea.
Good call.. I had that thought, but wasn't sure he was comfortable with the kinetic idea.

I know he saw them at Mansfield, but don't know if he really paid attention to them. Pretty sure all he's ever worked with is hydraulics. Hydro's are the best for gnarly stuff, no dought. But SS will still do it. It's all a matter of learning the machine. Guess I'll have to put on the salesman's cap and start talking.

I can't touch a Stihl without it taking
A crap... Got the 064 out to cut tomorrow and it fergot how to 4 stroke. ...
Oh well it can Live on the old 066 gallon bucket for a while I'm not up for messing ln side them things....... at least one worth fixing ..... I Need A new Big saw:eek:

A local that used to help occasionally has a Timberwolf TW5 that, I would say is pretty close to being like Hinerman's. Closest dealer is St. Genevieve. $8300.00.
I've started working on Ed about an SS.

Back