Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning midlanders.

Looks to be a good day to inventory the Everyday Pond. Still looking to find a three pounder.[emoji7]
Ya gotta "match the hatch" if the only thing they've seen is hatchery food. Greased #18 Australian possum fur bug. When it hits the water, they try to knock each other out of the way to get to it. :)

e8bb9f14004f2b992095a5992b0e7698.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V

Closely resembles the 'scud' we use below the dam on Taneycomo. Size 18-22.
The 22 I have to get my SIL to tie it on the tippit as I can't see it good.

I've been using a silver w/blue stripe Little Cleo and slaying them at the pond. They arn't very wary yet.

The two inch Rapallas in various patterns I'll move to later.

Good evening Fella's, hope everyone had a good day.

We have had some really nice weather, I love this time of year.

Steve, I like loud! Whether it be music (I prefer AC/DC) or trucks that blow coal.

I remember one summer I spent on my grandparents farm. I was about 11 or 12 and they had contracted with a logging outfit to cut on their land. These guys had this little bulldozer that didn't have a muffler on it. Just an open exhaust manifold with a short pipe sticking straight up. They let me ride with them once. Good grief that thing was loud. The ride was about 20 minutes, couldn't hear much for about 3 hours. Ever since, I've liked things that were loud.

What's that you say?

Speak up!!!!

Back