old iron.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of serious bits of equipment, the crawler pic 224 is interesting Im assuming the raised track undecaridge is for traversing stumps ?

we are workin on getting a lott more , some we are going to have to punch some road to get to. thats always fun.

thats cool, if you show up to the antique power land in brooks orygun for the steamup, on the 30/31 july 6/7 aug. we will have tons of them there. and you can see our show to. :msp_thumbup:

Like the pics keepem coming when you get more. Maybe some pics from the spots where you find the machines. Old iron is just plain sexy.

Fall? ya'll had plenty of guys there, just pick it up and hike it out.... :D

look forward to seeing more of the pics. Thanks for doing your part to save them.

i think today it's it's hard to get them out. whats amazing is the men that put them there.

191004d1310948443-picture-224-jpg

not sure, but i'll find out , just got it a little bit ago. not sure id wan't to be on the steep with it.

I saw one of these on another forum. I can't recall exact details, but I beleive it was an early nursery tree harvester. Drive down the row, and it would dig the trees and spit them out the back to be bagged.

Danged if I can find the thread now.

Latest posts

Back