Oldirty North American Tour 08

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh, heh, heh, lol. Thats right up there with dan and his DR mower!, in terms of laughs lately, lol.

Think it funny? That little piece of crap makes me money, probably more than the idiots that you seem to suround yourself with. What do you do , cut and chip underbrush?
Nobody thinks that machine will do anything but run it through a wall wild rose a ffew times and your done. Cheap to operate to, nothing but profit and easy work I say, Meathead.

Last edited:
try as i might i cannot figure how to post a pic or send them for that matter.

He he he so now who is the fossil heck I can do that! Now as fer as a fossil
goes yeah, they broke the mold on folks like me many years ago. I would
just as soon be a fossil as a worthless young punk lol! Climbing with bowline
on the bight I have done but was because could not afford a saddle in 83,
not because they did not exist! Anyway get them pics uploaded it is not
that hard but must be the right size.

Don't bust on my mower! You have hurt my feelings. Do you know how many times I have been at other companies who have 3 guys and a huge chipper trying to clear out underbrush? Even a woods mower on a 3 point is a little to much sometimes. 1 guy, 1 little mower, 1 day, 1 check for 900. Ran it all day on less than a gallon of gas, Meathead.
By the way, this crap about you "hearing everyone elses bid" is just that CRAP! Even if true what was your action? Underbid everyone? CRAPOLA!
You got something to say?

resize the pic you say.....hmmm.

how? wasnt there a sticky thread about posting pics here? i couldnt find it in the search. it was a whole lot easier with the cell phone pics.

I am not a genius but figured it out when your posting scroll down to
manage attachment click then click browse when you find your pic
on my pics or where ever you stored them click the one you want then click upload! It must be small enough so if you get a this is
too big message resize and try again I do my resizing in my hp
image zone but if you can play around with it you will figure it out.

Last edited:
likewise my friend.

maybe you can take me hunting in a part the woods around you where the banjo's dont play.

that would be fine with me!

Don't bust on my mower! You have hurt my feelings. Do you know how many times I have been at other companies who have 3 guys and a huge chipper trying to clear out underbrush? Even a woods mower on a 3 point is a little to much sometimes. 1 guy, 1 little mower, 1 day, 1 check for 900. Ran it all day on less than a gallon of gas, Meathead.
By the way, this crap about you "hearing everyone elses bid" is just that CRAP! Even if true what was your action? Underbid everyone? CRAPOLA!
You got something to say?

tman, relax. i am sure he was just poking some fun. i'd rather run the field and brush mower than bend over running a saw and then trying to chip the thorns too.

lol

tman, relax. i am sure he was just poking some fun. i'd rather run the field and brush mower than bend over running a saw and then trying to chip the thorns too.

lol

Relax? Relax? RELAX!? Did you hear what he said about my mower? No this is it, done deal, I am leaving for CT in the morning. Say anything thing you want about me but leave my mower alone! 12345678910.12345678910.12345678910. Its not working!AAAAHHHH!
Yeah you know what's its like, sometimes you need that mower just to get to the tree.

lol

I have been cutting silver maple saplings in my woodlot to about a foot,
piling the brush and then using my old ford 800 and a battered and bruised
bush hog that amazes me, it is still going; to reduce and make lay flat.
I have cleared a lot with that old work horse the maple is favorite deer
browse they will pass over other shoots to feed on it but it has got too
tall and I am in the process of creating a 40 acre habitat I have so many
rabbits it aint funny, bunny's out the yeng yang! This is spare time fun
for me and seems to have greatly helped the wild life. I if I could, would
love to do this commercial for big ranches create food source but leave
oaks and nut and fruit trees and cover a blend of all good qualities!

Last edited:
maybe i should come down and start my hunting career with you on them rabbits bud.

much like climbing we'll go low and slow to start. work my way up the food chain so to speak.

maybe i should come down and start my hunting career with you on them rabbits bud.

much like climbing we'll go low and slow to start. work my way up the food chain so to speak.

Yeah funny how ya can't seem to find them after first freeze :laugh:
They are all over the farm until season starts I have thought of training
some beagles to flush them out. I think they head for my grapple piles that
are like twenty foot tall now! Dozer time,now do I rent one, or, oh no I
got to quit thinking this way. I guess I will have to fire up the chipper
and take my mind off a dozer for now.:monkey:

Last edited:
I have been cutting silver maple saplings in my woodlot to about a foot,
piling the brush and then using my old ford 800 and a battered and bruised
bush hog that amazes me, it is still going; to reduce and make lay flat.
I have cleared a lot with that old work horse the maple is favorite deer
browse they will pass over other shoots to feed on it but it has got too
tall and I am in the process of creating a 40 acre habitat I have so many
rabbits it aint funny, bunny's out the yeng yang! This is spare time fun
for me and seems to have greatly helped the wild life. I if I could, would
love to do this commercial for big ranches create food source but leave
oaks and nut and fruit trees and cover a blend of all good qualities!

It a good service to offer people who have let the brambles take over. I put a lot of thought into the equipment I have. It is very easy and cheap to toss that mower on a pick-up and head out. It is also handy to clear underneath a tree you are doing real quick . When i move I move fast and light, I see no other way these days.

Think it funny? That little piece of crap makes me money, probably more than the idiots that you seem to suround yourself with. What do you do , cut and chip underbrush?
Nobody thinks that machine will do anything but run it through a wall wild rose a ffew times and your done. Cheap to operate to, nothing but profit and easy work I say, Meathead.

Heh, heh, heh, lol.

found the biggest tree's ive seen since i've been here. lol

every bit of 65ish foot of cottonwood or c dub for short.

found em in the back yard. lol

Latest posts

Back