one more time ,,please tolerate.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony marks

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
if anybody has eric e. current address . i think i can get something going. no i aint gonna kill no body. dumb as he is ,,hes still one of gods children,in my opinion,,and a work in progress.niether am i going to prison for somebody,, that just dont know any better.but justice is justice ,and it ought to, and will prevail,sooner or later . thats my belief.
its just a matter of perseveering,,think i heard that wd in one of clints movies.. remember the old indian.
an email address, may make it ,so i can get the rest,,i dont know.
i m possibly, just gonna drop this, but i really would like to know how to contact him.
and where he lives.thanks much.:)

Good lord! I cant believe this **** for brains has not turned that saw up yet! Obviously someone who isnt worthy for Dozers generosity in the first palce.
And now he's puttin the screws to you too! I hope he is dealt with accordingly. I believe he has used up his grace period, it would appear that this guy is a no good theif. If I had any info on him I would take you myself, but unfortunatly not. If I can be of assistance out here near Cleveland, OH, let me know. I'll do what I can for you. I have been ripped off like this before by some really bad people in college. No fault of my own, I guess it was just my turn to take one on the chin.

Best of luck Tony

-Drew

Tony
Calm down,I have things under control.
I finally found his email address.I had it in another computer of mine.I thought that the hard drive itself was bad but it turned out to be the main board.Luckily all my information was still in my drive.I sent his email address to a friend of mine that owes me a few favors.We now have his address and phone number.If you don't have a running PP372 in your hands in one week from today,please let me know and the situation will be rectified.
Eric E
I know that you are lingering out there and you are reading this.You have used my saw now for about a year,made no attempt what so ever to return it to me or send it out for Tony.You have had more then ample time to do either one.
I am a patient man but at this point it is gone.
I look at it this way.I have killed good men that fought to defend their country and a worthless POS like you means absolutely nothing to me.
Later
Dan

Last edited:
dan ,im respecting u wishes. but if u a veteran,,thats just that much more reason ,,we need u at home with u family.[ building good saws]:D
we dont give our veterans near the credit they deserve. nothing is too good forum. 90 percent of our people cant even imagine, what it feels like to be out there wondering if u are in some snipers scope at any time.and no ive never been in that position.god bless u and all the rest .nuff said,im cool.

Since he has had the saw so long why not have him pay for it and take the money and get Tony a new saw.

Latest posts

Back