One thing I'd like to point out...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, Why do you want to come here and start an arguement. This is a chainsaw forum, You can't win. You pay you're gas bill and i'll keep burning wood. What if the gas company shuts you off because of low supplys or whatever, You going to stay warm...Not. If you're nicer i might let ya come to my house where it will be warm and cozy by the fire.

Hey, SS - what's the best way to prepare a steak? :)

Well it's appearant you are suffering from a severe case of a rectal caranial inversion.
normally I'd feel sorry for a guy with that sort of disposition, but in your blatant disregaurd for any type of respect towards wood burners I feel that my empathy for you would be a travisty of time spent over your total ineptness of being any type of worth while human.

Caint really tell if I sed dat rite bein a hick and all. Spose y'all can get the jist .

:yourock: :ices_rofl:

On a grill with hickory smoking the meat while cooking. Oh wait that would be a caveman process. Crap now i'm confused. Okay what's the best way.

You folks down there are lucky. Hickory's range doesn't reach this far north. :(

On the brighter side, local corn is in. Last night's supper consisted of 6 lightly salted ears and a tomato. :)

Fresh corn on the cob and home grown maters sound really good. Gotta have a little butter on them ears though.

Add in some lemon pepper trout boys ....shoot now I'm hungry again!
Ever since I went steelheading I'm hooked on lemon peper.
The peas in the pic were sauteed in butter with cajun pepper.
The peaches had the sauce reduced with brown sugar added for kicks.
Augratin taters and garlic bread to round her off.
DSC03564.jpg

Last edited:
About Fossilfuelrules
How did you find ArboristSite.com
Friend
Biography
I'm a man's man.
Interests
Fossil Fuels, Lifting weights
Occupation
Supervisor
Home Country
United States

Fresh corn on the cob and home grown maters sound really good. Gotta have a little butter on them ears though.

No butter for me. More for you.

IMO, the test of a good ear is how little needs to be added. If I'm needing to even consider butter, its horse corn (which comes out soundling like hoss conn when us yankees say it).

When that's what's available, I might as well reach for the corn put up in cans by that jolly green giant.

(Keith, the trouts sounding good. No brookies for me. Gotta work this weekend :( )

:cheers:

About Fossilfuelrules
How did you find ArboristSite.com
Friend
Biography
I'm a man's man.
Interests
Fossil Fuels, Lifting weights
Occupation
Supervisor
Home Country
United States

Places to spew garbage!:blob2::blob2::blob2:

No butter for me. More for you.

IMO, the test of a good ear is how little needs to be added. If I'm needing to even consider butter, its horse corn (which comes out soundling like hoss conn when us yankees say it).

When that's what's available, I might as well reach for the corn put up in cans by that jolly green giant.

(Keith, the trouts sounding good. No brookies for me. Gotta work this weekend :( )

:cheers:
Damded thing I ever did eat that is so easy to make.
Fire up the grill and make a tin foil pan.Melt a half stick of butter and get hot then coat a side of the trout with lemon pepper seasoning.
I'll add a titch of garlic too.Then lay the fillet in that hot butter.
Flip after 2 minutes.2-3 minute late she's done.

I may slap down a ribeye too for that surf and turf dinner.
Heavy pepper rub or some time a creole rub is awesome!

My sis freezes sweet corn and I had my last bag 2 weeks ago.
I've got a jones to get back into a few ears.Of coarse I do like my butter no matter how sweet she is.
My face looks like a glazed donut after I get done with a half dozen ears.

You folks down there are lucky. Hickory's range doesn't reach this far north. :(

On the brighter side, local corn is in. Last night's supper consisted of 6 lightly salted ears and a tomato. :)

LOL!!!

WE did that the other day. Fresh Black Krim maters' with Mozzerella and fresh from the planter Basil, and the Cousins Hyper sweet grown in Horse poop Bi-color corn, and a couple slices of Smoked pork loin on the side.

I gain 10lbs this time of year in preperation for hibernation.:hmm3grin2orange:
Between the garden and slaughter time, this is the best time of the year.;)

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Just put 42 quarts of the good stuff in the freezer...No butter needed...Also canned over 100 quarts of green beans...Starting on the apples, pears and tomato's this weekend...:biggrinbounce2::biggrinbounce2:

Just put 42 quarts of the good stuff in the freezer...No butter needed...Also canned over 100 quarts of green beans...Starting on the apples, pears and tomato's this weekend...:biggrinbounce2::biggrinbounce2:

Ifin ya got any extras I could trade some walleyes!
This dang thread has got me freakin hungry....sumbiotch!
No wonder...she's 12:58.....time to strap on the feed bag.

Latest posts

Back