Ontario GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked Ed about it this week and everything is weather dependent, and but I started getting my saws ready anyway. So for I've got a MS260, 372, and a 064 I put together this week ready to go.

Due to the extreme weather we have been having this winter we have had alot of requests to push the date for the gtg back into March. This should hopefully provide above freezing temps which will be better for the alcohol saws and chopping. Let me know what weekend will work the best for everybody and we we get something figured out.

That's a good date. My kart saws won't be done, but I knocked out a bunch of projects this week. Should be able to at least bring something entertaining now if you're into old, heavy, and LOUD!

I talked to Ed tonight and it looks good so far. It will be semi dependent on the weather, as my place can get pretty muddy with rain unless the frost is completely gone from the ground. It is supposed to be quite warm for the next few days so I'm hoping that should take care of any remaining frost. I wish I could give a definite answer right now, but with some people traveling quite far I am hoping to get a good weekend for them. I will keep everyone updated on whats happening here over the next few days.

Have fun guys, I expect video.

I'm out.

In-laws closed on their house, gotta help 'em move. Disappointed, sure, but I owe those folks more than I could ever repay.

One week to go!! If anyone needs directions or my address Pm me for details. I am really looking forward to seeing a bunch of you in person:)

Latest posts

Back