Opinions wanted on early/mid 90's sport ATV's.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to say that there was some engine issue as well.... I can't remember what. Either way, I'm strippin mine down to stuff a cbr600efi in it. Should be a good ride around next fall...

The 06's had some crank trouble...along with some select 05's. I had about a billion hours on mine before I did a complete on the motor and frame. I never had problems with the frame cracking but gusseted it anyway.

Pics of my 04 from last year about this time...
IMG_0272.jpg

5-1-08094.jpg

I've owned a 250ex, 300ex and a 400ex. The 400ex is night and day in power. The 250ex and 300ex are about the same in power, but the 300 has electic start and reverse.

My choice if power wasn't an issue is the 300ex. It was a tank that ran and ran with very little maintance. Working the reverse is awkward.
The bike has good power for the wooks and is a good size. I'm 5'10" btw.
It does have the manual clutch and is cold nature, but the all were.

They are great hill climbers also and will be close to the price of a 250ex, but with the electric start and reverse.

I agree w/ the 300ex...I stand 6' 5" and weight 230lb and could run w/ the best of them in the woods...The warrior is a great flat out machine, but in the woods not nearly as nimble...If you can find a good clean 300ex you won't be disappointed...

I agree w/ the 300ex...I stand 6' 5" and weight 230lb and could run w/ the best of them in the woods...The warrior is a great flat out machine, but in the woods not nearly as nimble...If you can find a good clean 300ex you won't be disappointed...
I appreciate all the replies! :)

Back