Oregon 510A/Carlton 510C Chain Grinder SUPER DEAL!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edge & Engine

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Reaction score
Have you ever seen this low a price on an Oregon 510A chain grinder? This Carlton branded 510C is the spittin' image of its Oregon brother, but dressed in blue.
Only $169 with free shipping!
This is the real deal Italian model, not a Chinese knockoff.
Click Here

Incredible price!!!

Is that the model with the bi-directional motor?

Either way, great deal!

Last edited:
Not bi-directional, but I agree that E&E's price is pretty good.

One non-sponsor claims the Carlton 510B runs at 2800 rpm vs. 3400 rpm for the Oregon 510A. Dunno if that applies to E&E's 510C ? Seems like slower would be better.

Those interested may wish to visit Baileys for a comparison of the Carlton Grinder. There is an informative read on the product page about it. Regardless it is a good deal.

Those interested may wish to visit Baileys for a comparison of the Carlton Grinder. There is an informative read on the product page about it. Regardless it is a good deal.

Hi,

This is not the same grinder as Bailey's 110v Carlton grinder. That one is the Chinese model of the 511A, this is made in Italy.

Incredible price!!!

Is that the model with the bi-directional motor?

Either way, great deal!

No, it's uni-directional.

Not bi-directional, but I agree that E&E's price is pretty good.

One non-sponsor claims the Carlton 510B runs at 2800 rpm vs. 3400 rpm for the Oregon 510A. Dunno if that applies to E&E's 510C ? Seems like slower would be better.

This one runs at 3400 rpm, same as the 510A.

Last edited:
511ax

i just set up my 511ax , my first bench grinder , i tried it on a chain i dint care too much about , ive been hand filing all my life so its hard to get used to, something im not quite doing right, maybe talk to customer service tommorow, they have been awesome

Does the 78-120 allow the user to adjust the vise tilt angle?

No, that would be exclusive to the 511AX.

Does this come with good grinding wheels?
The included Tecomec wheels are a medium grit (exact grit not specified) designed for good grinding speeds while still leaving a good finish and reasonable life span.

Latest posts

Back