Oregon Roll-o-tronic bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madsaw

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Just wanted to know if these have any vaule? Picked up a lot of bars and NOS husqvarna parts tonight.The Oregon bar is brand new some of the lettering is bad due to age. The numbers on the bar are 33363, 1658-0535. Also got a replacment roller tip for this bar also NOS. Just a quick look through things tonight showed some 1/4 sprockets. Is there much call for the 1/2 and 7/16 rim sprokets?. I may just list some sprockets and such on here. The guy even tossed in a set of parts manuals to for husky saws.
Later All
Bob

Racers like them. Roller tips are fast and pitch doesn't matter but they suck for limbing-Twigs like to find the gap at the nose to derail the chain.

Bob,

When you get a list of what you have let me know. I would be interested in the rolller tip bar as well as whatever else you have. By the way I never heard back from you about the old Merc.

Bill

Here is a couple of pics of the bar and extra tip. Looks to be about a 17 or 18 cut on it.
Bob

Last edited:
Bob....the tips are worth more than the bar. A minimum of $20 if there the big one's(2 7/8"). Put them on ebay and you should do better. Watchout for the cheapskate collectors! LJS

Hi Ray....the smaller tips are good for making short racing bars too, but not as highly sought after. I would say $10 to $20, but put on ebay you may do better. LJS

Back