Outdoor games

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toddppm

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
The outdoor games on ESPN is on now! Got the speed pole climbing on right now, I thought what we did was crazy but I think they have a little bit more brass to do that! One slip up against that pole on the way down and a chest full of splinters:eek: ouch,

No way in Hell could I ever compete on that level. I must accept the fact that I am not, nor will I ever be, the best fastest climber in the world. When I was in my early 20's just starting to climb big stuff, I used to dream about being that fast. Now I just try to take life one day at a time. I'm glad that I am not climbing anymore, but I still miss it.

That is not shown hear in Cal. till this Sat. Or is it tonight. I was real courious what Stihl was going to advertise.the 009 or a elctric blower or some thing.

The knees is what caught my attention too, I just had athroscopic(sp.?) surgery about 5 weeks ago and can't bend my knee all the way yet, it hurt just watching them do that.
Anyone see the one guy that broke his steelcore lanyard at the buckle? Good thing he was at the bottom:blob2:

Back