Pacific NW get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bearsaw

Bearsaw

ArboristSite Lurker
Fall Gtg

Ok then, apparently the gods at American Airlines are sending Ironbark and I a travel voucher (altogether now.....ooooooohhhh!!!!) after our flight was cancelled.

THAT means maybe we will have to come to the fall GTG to use up the voucher!!

Goody!!!

:clap:

bookerdog

bookerdog

The New Champ
Ok then, apparently the gods at American Airlines are sending Ironbark and I a travel voucher (altogether now.....ooooooohhhh!!!!) after our flight was cancelled.

Goody!!!

Do you want me to have that little 346 waiting for you.:greenchainsaw:

MNTAINGAL23

MNTAINGAL23

Addicted to ArboristSite
Cool!

:clap: :clap:

Goody!!!

Hey Kate that would be pretty cool if you guys came back and spent more time with us.:clap:
Of course you may want to save it for something else.

Trinity Honoria

Trinity Honoria

And I'm trying to find out what town the pink duck tape was found in. My purple is almost gone.:cry: The things one could do with pink! :)

slowp-- did you want me to keep an eye out for the pink & purple??? i can pick some up and deliver while the snow is gone...

and kate-- what kind of pink shirt??? chain saw??? i can always ship to you... or hold on in case y'all come back for the Fall GTG!!!

let me know ladies... i can be your designated shopper!!!

Gologit

Gologit

Completely retired...life is good.
. AS Supporting Member.
Glad to hear everyone had a good time, hopefully I can make the possible fall GTG, but then I again I hope I am on a fire too.

Yup...It was a good time. Good people, good food, good weather (no matter what Slowp and Andy say) and I'd go again in a heartbeat.

I'd like to make the Fall GtG but that's the time of year we're well into our Annual Fall Panic...trying to get everything finished up before winter.

We're still doing the burn salvage from the Moonlight Fire. If the Feds ever turn loose of their wood there'll be a lot of work for everybody but so far we're still doing private ground and the Feds are still dithering about what to put up for sale. Typical.

slowp
Yup...It was a good time. Good people, good food, good weather (no matter what Slowp and Andy say) and I'd go again in a heartbeat.

I'd like to make the Fall GtG but that's the time of year we're well into our Annual Fall Panic...trying to get everything finished up before winter.

We're still doing the burn salvage from the Moonlight Fire. If the Feds ever turn loose of their wood there'll be a lot of work for everybody but so far we're still doing private ground and the Feds are still dithering about what to put up for sale. Typical.

Musn't let one speck of dirt get in the creeks! You should know, from the one study done in Southwestern OREGON, which automatically means that it would apply to the whole world, that salvage logging is a bad thing. The word SALVAGE is enough to take a sale to the courts. Enough on that. I should have a new batch of huckleberries by then, if the snow ever melts.

Pink duck tape: I think I'm heading to town tomorrow so I'll check the Wal Marche's stock of tape. Need more lavender earplugs too. The saw shop has pink earplugs but they come in packages with orange. Those saw guys have no fashion sense! :greenchainsaw:

Bearsaw

Bearsaw

ArboristSite Lurker
slowp-- did you want me to keep an eye out for the pink & purple??? i can pick some up and deliver while the snow is gone...

and kate-- what kind of pink shirt??? chain saw??? i can always ship to you... or hold on in case y'all come back for the Fall GTG!!!

let me know ladies... i can be your designated shopper!!!

Now im liking the sound of that!! I think Ironbark is after one for me, Sthil ALSO make a PURPLE ONE!!! and is has a nice flowery piece on it!!!!! WOOO GO Sthil!!! If he has no luck I will let you know!! Thanks Trinity!!

slowp
Day 2 of A WIND BLEW THROUGH IT

Help! Help! I got through this and
THERE'S MORE OF THE SAME AROUND THE CORNER!!

attachment.php

I despise Hemlock. Need pastels....need pastels now.....

Trinity Honoria

Trinity Honoria

ok, so do we need to do a raindance over the woods in your area, so you can come to the GTG??? afterall, a GTG without the Professor just wouldn't be the same... and ya know, whoever isn't there gets appointed to be the Chairperson of some hideous committee... yep, that's the way it works... so you gotta come for self-protection :greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
Trinity Honoria

Trinity Honoria

Now im liking the sound of that!! I think Ironbark is after one for me, Sthil ALSO make a PURPLE ONE!!! and is has a nice flowery piece on it!!!!! WOOO GO Sthil!!! If he has no luck I will let you know!! Thanks Trinity!!

keep me posted & i'll be glad to hunt around for stuff... just give me the details of what you want... :)