packing out wood with the mule

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i gaurantee it will out work a quad it's rated to haul 1000 lbs it only weighs 900 lbs (magnesium) highly engineered they say if the Gov. made them today they would be 20k i give 2500 they will fetch 5k

must have one someday...........checking Ebay now...........................

Last edited:
They are very cool and would be highly sought after if built today but...........no roll over protection. Ill bet lawyers would love to follow those around.:biggrinbounce2:

You had me all excited....thought i was going to see someone actually working their animal. I have 2 Clydesdale colts that are at the trainers right now being broke to pull and ride. If i can ever afford a harness they are gonna pull some logs for me! I think they will be the safest bet on these steep ridges.
Cool looking quad though!

Here's one of my "mules"
Clydes006.jpg

RD

I was gonna ask right off the bat if it was Gov. made it looks like it perfect for a small farm ect. Like it alot I got tool envy now!! hold onto that thing for sure. thanks for the info irishcountryy

I know motorseven,i figured most folks thinks it's going to be a Kawasaki,I'll have me a real mule someday,the wife 's got a Tenn mare,i always want something different,like to have a Gaited mule,and a pair of draft's to work.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back