Paging Nuzzy!!!! Tree Mission!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dingeryote

Blueberry Baron
Reaction score
Got a 80' Chineese Elm in a Hayfield that needs Killin'.

Gonna need some local support.

Should be 3-4 Cords in the tree.

Last I heard, you were bored, and needed wood.:D

Snow is down, Mud isn't bad yet.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Chuck,

LOL!!!

Nuzzy ain't been on in a while so I figured to stir him up.

Been waiting for the snow to go down a bit to get some wood headed Nuzzys way as he is burning green and cuttin' as he goes.

The Hayfield is in western Van Buren County.

You local?

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Chineese Elm? You use chop sticks to pick that up after blocking and splittin??

No wonder he's avoidin it! :laugh:

That sounds too easy for Nuzz. He needs waist deep snow,snow shoes,and the toboggan to harvest his wood. It sure is nice of you to ask him also.:cheers:

That sounds too easy for Nuzz. He needs waist deep snow,snow shoes,and the toboggan to harvest his wood. It sure is nice of you to ask him also.:cheers:

LOL!!!!

Easy goin' untill ya get all wet and cold in the slop.:D

I wonder where he's been. He ain't been here for several days.

I hope his 'ol Lady didn't chain him to some godforsaken project or worse!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

zr,

I'm leaning towards waiting on Nuzzy if he's still around, and then setting a day.

Any day this week is good for me too, as long as the weather holds.

Three Saws, one giant Elm.... on a Bleak landscape near a Indian bural ground and haunted lake... Some good Horror movies have started out like this LOL!!!

It would be great ta have ya out there!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Kind of a long ways for Nuzzy and myself, we're clear the other side of the state. Never even heard of Hayfield.

If I was closer I'd love to come over and give the 395 and 575 a workout.

Kind of a long ways for Nuzzy and myself, we're clear the other side of the state. Never even heard of Hayfield.

If I was closer I'd love to come over and give the 395 and 575 a workout.

AOD,

Last I knew Nuzz was in Allegan, just north of me.

Hayfield? Yep! LOL!!! This one is in Van Buren county, south of South haven and north of Hartford.

It was a Bean field, but got replanted about 5 Years ago.:biggrinbounce2:

If ya see or hear from the guy, have him check in!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

AOD,

Last I knew Nuzz was in Allegan, just north of me.

Hayfield? Yep! LOL!!! This one is in Van Buren county, south of South haven and north of Hartford.

It was a Bean field, but got replanted about 5 Years ago.:biggrinbounce2:

If ya see or hear from the guy, have him check in!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

ahh, thats not so far! Hopefully he surfaces soon. I'd love to tag along and get some more trigger time on the 575 and 395.

AOD,

Well, Now it's a bit too late. The melt has created one gawdawfull mess of things. MUD!

Supposed to freeze again next Monday-Tue.

If Nuzz can't make it, the tree still has to come down.

If nothing else maybe ZR can make it, and three saws will be a merry festival of flying chips.:D

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Hahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahha!!! Was not expecting a page... :D

The computer got FUBAR'd last week and it coincided with my good friend coming out from Seattle to visit. Tonight I finally got around to reformatting and reloading the OS.

This rain sure has been crazy!! Although we raked the roof beforehand and I think our ice damns are about gone :clap::clap:

I'm rarin' to get out of the house though, so you say the word where and when and I'll be there at WOT :chainsaw:

:D

Last edited:
Hahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahha!!! Was not expecting a page... :D

The computer got FUBAR'd last week and it coincided with my good friend coming out from Seattle to visit. Tonight I finally got around to reformatting and reloading the OS.

This rain sure has been crazy!! Although we raked the roof beforehand and I think our ice damns are about gone :clap::clap:

I'm rarin' to get out of the house though, so you say the word where and when and I'll be there at WOT :chainsaw:

:D

Looks like a return to freezing monday, and it's gonna be muddy hell if it dosn't.

The land owner is a bit picky, so we don't want to rut up his access road to the field.

LOL!!!
"Ice Damn"!!!

Check the attic for soffit ventilation while ya can.;)

It was "As soon as the snow drops below 2'", now we wait for freezing.:dizzy:

Next week cool?

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

If you guys cut next week, have fun, I am heading to da UP to do some sleddin on Sunday. Sounds like would be a fun little SW MI GTG.

Zr,

It's gonna have to be next week. Still waaaay too sloppy and we would tear things up even if we could get back in there.

Got another pile from a 10acre woodlot that needs to be worked on.
Maybe a bit later we can all have a saw party there.

Right now there is nothing short of an Amphibious tracked vehicle that will get to it though. County drains are overflowing right now.

MUD!!!
I can't even get into my field to prune bushes.

Have fun on the sled!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Back