Partner chain saw owners?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do we have any partner owner / operators / collectors here? I never ran one, but one logger here years ago ran them. Are they good Swedish saws too? I don’t see anyone mention partner or partner/pioneer here?
Hi, I have aquired about 7 or 8 in the last 2 years. Some locally in Minnesota and some from ebay.

I have a few, Some 5000s some 500s and a few others. My biggest is a P70 I would like to own a P100 or the Mac or Jonsered equivalent someday.
From 1983 till just a couple years ago they were all I ran. I now have a Dolmar 5105 I guess it is. The Partners cut me a lot of wood over the years. I am not a logger I just cut logs and firewood for my personal use. I have never ran much else but when it comes to saws in the 50cc or so class its pretty hard to beat the 5000s.

I have a few, Some 5000s some 500s and a few others. My biggest is a P70 I would like to own a P100 or the Mac or Jonsered equivalent someday.
From 1983 till just a couple years ago they were all I ran. I now have a Dolmar 5105 I guess it is. The Partners cut me a lot of wood over the years. I am not a logger I just cut logs and firewood for my personal use. I have never ran much else but when it comes to saws in the 50cc or so class its pretty hard to beat the 5000s.
I have a spare P100 and a spare Mac PM 1000. It's a long ride from Oregon to Maine though. Shipping could be a killer.

Back