Pennsylvania GTG MAY 3rd 2014!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol! Let me know if ya want to get rid of that vid.
Looking forward to the pictures. Hopefully we didn't dust up his equipment too much. The roof angle will be neat! :rock:
This is the owner of the bubble butt. No need to get rid of it. Regardless of what showrguy says....he likes that bubble butt! lol

Thank you both Tracy and Chuck for a wonderful event. The wife and kids really enjoyed it as well. Nice to meet a lot of the people on here face to face. Enjoyed meeting Dan the honored guest. He cracked me up when he really liked the 372 that he forgot that he built. I would have never tried the 32" bar on it but it pulled it no problem. The part where he was running the 562 was nice too. We were going to take pics but decided that it wouldn't be fair to keep evidence like that around. Thanks to Ambull (JP) there were some serious saws in his truck bed.
pictures....
here are the one's my buddy dennis small took (if i can do this right)
http://www.dennissmallimages.com/baker
Wow awesome pics! Can the images be purchased from him?

IMG_5055.JPG IMG_5052.JPG IMG_5048.JPG IMG_5048.JPG IMG_5047.JPG More pictures. Sorry. I didn't have time to do any editing. If you like any of them, and want work done to them, let me know. I'll take care of that for you. Feel free to download and use any of them.
Mrs. Showrguy.
Wow awesome pics! Can the images be purchased from him?

yea, brett,
if he'd want anything i'm sure it would'nt be much..
now, if ya want em printed and framed, that's gonna be another story..(printing's not so bad, framing is expensive)

Attachments

• IMG_5050.JPG
    IMG_5050.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5051.JPG
    IMG_5051.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5053.JPG
    IMG_5053.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_5054.JPG
    IMG_5054.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5056.JPG
    IMG_5056.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5057.JPG
    IMG_5057.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 37
i don't know how or why, but the pictures the wife took are the ones that are in my above posts, she started to upload em, then left for a movie with family..
there are more than what showed up cause it would'nt take em all at one time......and i don't know how to do it...
the ones that my buddy with the big camera and lenses took are all in the thingy i copied and posted (d.s.images) hope i don't get in trouble for that...
if any of you guys that want any pictures from him and can't figure out how to contact him directly, let me know................he had a good time too..

if any of you guys that want any pictures from him and can't figure out how to contact him directly, let me know................he had a good time too..

I'd like to get some of his pictures full res. Let me know how to get in touch with him please. The website doesn't seem to have contact info. I only found a partial email address. Lots of pictures of the boy in there :). The one looking through the window is really cool. I appreciate his work!

And most internet boards that I'm a part of do have image limits. Probably what happened.

I was hoping it turned out good. I run so damn many ported saws that it's tough to tell anymore.

This 262XP I just did is "special"......that I could be sure of.

Chainsaws are just so loud.
wish you were closer buddy................you woulda had a nice time here...
there were saws from many different builders,,,,,,,, there was no builder wars/trash talk stuff going on..

don't tell anyone,,,,,,,,,, but dozerdan even left here with a ms461 to operate on..............he even admitted, that he REALLY likes that saw.....

Back