Pennsylvania GTG MAY 3rd 2014!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, that's my beer gut. Can't vouch for the saw, but I was definitely happy. Can't wait for next year's GTG. I've picked up a few new/old saws and I'm working on them as we speak!
I'll vouch for the saw.....I keep track of things...... Like my saw..... and who has it & stuff :laugh:

Hey... Someone has to pay!

That is a wicked 038. There were few saws I ran that day that didn't leave me smiling.

I will say,... The gtg wasn't very good for me. :(. Ambull messed up my saw plan by letting me run his saws.... I want one of each of them!

dff110,i showed my dad some pics of the DB.he remembered that was the first saw he bought.probably the first saw i ever ran 40 couple of years ago.:dizzy:

I love that saw, and finally got a pack of files for it. I'll have two old Remington'S running next year, and I'm going to do my very best to have that 2 man running for next year!

It should hit my bench in a few weeks

totally off subject but I figure one of u guys will know. I am looking for a alaskin sawmill to use. cut two big trees down and the woman would like some table tops cut from them. any info would b great. thanks.

Maybe look through the milling forum on here, not sure what your looking for but maybe they could help ya out some

Back