Photos of personal gear.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What might this acomplish? Maybe a good inventory photo for the insurance companie.

What your really trolling for could be better summed up if we all took a picture of our johnsons at their finest along side of a ruler. We had better ask Darin for permision first before posting such pictures as it may be construde as ????.

BJ,

Only you'd think of this way. I'm not really the guy on here who's trying to boast. I'm modest mostly. Actually i did take that photo partially for insurance reasons, while i was organizing crap i seemed like the thing to do.

Just figured we could see what we have to work w/. I hear of alot of people talking about what kind of saddle they wear, so why not see what other types of gear people prefer. Hows this any different from posting pics of your saddle?

If you wanna whip out the rulers, i'd be happy to show you who's hung like squirrel. ;)

I just know this how most would take it. If there is something specific you want to see I could understand that but why everything. You wont see the small detail in group photo. And if not for insurance purposes who would really empty out the locker for a picture.

Personally i emptied out the trailer b/c it was being rented at the time and had to go back, I wanted everything organized when i put it away so; what the hell why not take pics for ins. and for the hell of it.

I said it was good idea for insurance and if you have it out yeah for the hell of it

Definitely.

I keep a photo inventory of everything that comes in for equipment, along with serial numbers (if it has them), and identifying marks (either incidental or intentional).

And yeah... why not just for the heck of it? :p :D

I've found that a hand held engraver works well for identifying tools. I put my name and # on saws and other such items with an engraver... they aren't readily visable, but if you are looking closely you will find them.

Originally posted by treeman82
I've found that a hand held engraver works well for identifying tools. I put my name and # on saws and other such items with an engraver... they aren't readily visable, but if you are looking closely you will find them.

Sodering iron w/ pencil point for plastic parts.

love
nick

Nice assemblage of tools there, but I'd have shown off those beautiful saws front row, center. One thing, though, is palpably missing . . .

Most of its in There the rest is in The bucket truck..... Im too lazy to get it out. :D

Then I'll assume it's in the truck. It's funny, I often forget mine because I don't use it like I used to, but when you gotta drive them wedges home it shore comes in handy!

Originally posted by TreeJunkie
Everyone should post pics of their personal equipment.

Here's most of mine, minus a few new additions.

Great idea, Treejunkie, Thought your thread was getting derailed for a minute!..

I guess one should watch their security, thats a lot of money tied up there..Imagine loosing it all at once, happened to me recently..
And i live in AUSTRALIA??

Absolutly love all the gear...ROPES ****, i thought i had some..
Where did you get the "rope" friction savers?..I only ever see the web ones..

Mind if i keep it as my new screen saver?

Heres some of my piddley collection ( all ready posted)
I have a few more toys since, This still took me a month to assemble..A long way to go!

Look after your stuff!...Keep posting..Derek..

I was about to ask the same thing. I know things are weerd down there below, but purple?

(Also, do ya ever get tired of our northern bias of calling you "below?" After all, it's just a matter of perspective. If the southern hemisphere had been settled with Europeans first, we'd be the ones called "down under.")

Three of you hey?

Pizzoff!! all of ya...lol...HarassmentVILLE, hooterVILLE, now HendrixVILLE...The name of the town is EMMAVILLE!

And we recon were "up over" Its you guys sitting on the bottom..
Just who drew the map that wayup anyway?

I had a play with the dials once before on that shot...Butch fixed it for me the fisrt time, it was to bright...I must of had my darker rose colored glasses on that day

This PROVES the ground is Green and brown...NO FIXING..

BTW the name was changed from Vegetable Creek to Emmaville
About 80 years ago, a fued between to Mayors went on for years.
The guy whos wife was Emma finaly won...The other guy donated huge parcels of land to build a hospital on the proviso that the hospitial at least be called "Vegetable creek Hospitial"...It still is..
And just underwent a 6m dollar referbish..(pulled it down and built a new one)...The auction was AWSOME..

Back