Photos of personal gear.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M.D. Vaden said:
Look at it this way - you guys all post your pictures.

Then, whoever has the best looking photo with the most, can be voted as the target.

Always remember, when you post photos of tons of your stuff, make sure you have good locks and security now that you've advertised how much stuff you've got laying around.

:blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5:
you come looking for my gear you'll find a glock 23 up your a$$ also my driveway is a mile long and yard is backed up to neighbors house so i'll see you coming and you wont be far from view

Glock 23? LOL glad you didn't say you had a gun or something! Glock sheesh.
Next time you're up this way, stop by, I'll show you a gun collection that makes the local sheriff deputys drool.
-Ralph

i would like a gun collection but i dont really have the money. although i have collected a few shotguns and a few pistols. i want some h & k stuff soooo bad

tinman44 said:
you come looking for my gear you'll find a glock 23 up your a$$ also my driveway is a mile long and yard is backed up to neighbors house so i'll see you coming and you wont be far from view

M.D Vaden ..was mearley pointing out the fact's..... ;)

tinman44 said:
facts are i shoot first ask questions later. nobody steels anything i've worked for, not without taking me out first.

get a grip RAMBO !! ..no one on here has any intention's of searching you down and robbing your kit :Eye: :Eye: ..though we the REGISTERED users are not the only people who veiw this forum.[there could be NAUGHTY MEN reading about your kit] M.D was, FACT pointing out the FACTS, :)

Latest posts

Back