Pic of your ugly mug

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brothers and I in Helsinki last October. I'm the one on the right.

Picture058.jpg

Yep the 084 with a 28" bar, for reference I'm 5'9 and about 260 pounds. It's a big damn saw.

Last edited:
My landlord thought this would make a great pantry...ya know, 'cause it's in the kitchen.
LaurasLumberjacks111.jpg

Blarg.

Well yall asked for it.

This was me during my 2nd tour in Iraq. We were doing night ops, so I tired to get some zzzzz's.
100_0478.jpg

What I looked like for nearly a whole year after I got out of the Marines.
PB120249.jpg

This was taking back in March (?), But it's kind of what I look like now. I shave daily. Got sick and tired of pulling lint and pitch out of my beard.
P3210280.jpg

Well yall asked for it.

This was me during my 2nd tour in Iraq. We were doing night ops, so I tired to get some zzzzz's.
100_0478.jpg

What I looked like for nearly a whole year after I got out of the Marines.
PB120249.jpg

This was taking back in March (?), But it's kind of what I look like now. I shave daily. Got sick and tired of pulling lint and pitch out of my beard.
P3210280.jpg

Thank you for your service to our country.

The second pic looks like Abe Lincoln and Eminem had a love child.

JK!

This was taken when we were still in KS, my wife had moved back to CO and I was alone and bored with nothing to do but work and drink beer until my job started and I could move back hence the red hair. It is gone now but nothing has really changed. Still bored. Still drink beer.
First one is me, second one is of the wife plowing when I screwed up my knee.

Me

My Puppy and me.....LOL!! She scares the heck outta people cause soon as people see a German Shepard they freek,,,but she is nothing but a puppy still.... :)

Got...to...keep...thread...going...

The bosses and me:
2008-03-13_210916.jpg

Doing my favorite stress-reliever:
2005-08-05_140259-1.jpg

Not laughing

Don't laugh.

P5280291.jpg

First thanks for your service. I bet you had trouble convincing them that you were old enough. Not sure how old you are, but I probably have underwear older than you are. In fact I'm wearing them now. Just an old fart wishing I still looked that good. Best to ya, and I repped ya for serving. JR

First thanks for your service. I bet you had trouble convincing them that you were old enough. Not sure how old you are, but I probably have underwear older than you are. In fact I'm wearing them now. Just an old fart wishing I still looked that good. Best to ya, and I repped ya for serving. JR

I'm 23. Thank you sir. I didn't have any problem signing the dotted line. Hell if it wasn't for my parents. I would have enlisted when I was 17. Yes I am a little feller with tons of things to learn. But I have come to understand this one thing. I hate sand.......

Back