Pic of your ugly mug

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying again

attachment.php

This guys much more to look at than my mug. Chianti's his name and he only found out what God had in store for him bout 2 weeks ago. Wow is he havin fun. Thanks, Fran

Jacob J. - as a file (think my prob. was it was over 300KB)

Scotclayshooter - thanks for the link. Got lazy by asking for help. Have used the "search" many times w/great success. Hoppin to it. preciate
Fran

Search sometimes throws up too many things to check!
I see you sussed out the pics keep em coming.

Me, yesterday morning

I posted this over in the Firewood forum with some other pics, figured I would post it here too

Forestry1.jpg

575xp in big Silver Maple.

Those are some nice bucks. What are you shooting.

Brisawyer:
Thanks. We are trackers like a lot of folks up here in the North country. We usually go the last two weeks of November so we can get the snow. We use cut down pump 30-06's with 18" barrels, peep sites, and quick detach 1.5 power Leupold scopes. It's thick country where we hunt and most shots are not that far away. We feed em 180 gr. Core locks because sometimes you got to shoot through the saplings.

Maplemeister: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks. That particular one was a monster. Picture does not really do him justice but he weighed in at 120 lbs and had 13" ears. We had him a lot of years but old age finally got the best of him. I miss him a lot.

Maplemeister: :cheers: :cheers:

Latest posts

Back