Pic Stolen From Facebook

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Icehouse

ArboristSite MVP
Reaction score
Have no idea what year this picture was taken but do know it was taken in Stihlaficionado's adopted new home town. The picture was taken in Sandpoint Idaho and said it was going to be used on a big Cedar sale somewhere north of town. Have no idea how the clutching works, will leave that to you guys. Probably came form the big Redwoods of California fame.

image.jpeg

Correct...but on opposite sides of the saws...which is why I figured that the gearbox of the saw on the right of the picture was rotated.

After thought, that is the most likely scenario, I did not think of the powerheads being on opposite ends. I edited out my original post.

Have no idea what year this picture was taken but do know it was taken in Stihlaficionado's adopted new home town. The picture was taken in Sandpoint Idaho and said it was going to be used on a big Cedar sale somewhere north of town. Have no idea how the clutching works, will leave that to you guys. Probably came form the big Redwoods of California fame.

I'd hate to sharpen that

Latest posts

Back