Pic Try

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first one and if it works I don't know how I did it.

attachment.php

Well, it looks like you are working on welding/attaching some "thingies" to a ladder. :)

??????

I think I did the same as last but it says my pic 412.6 exceeds the 300.0. Whats all this ?

I think I did the same as last but it says my pic 412.6 exceeds the 300.0. Whats all this ?

You can resize the picture in photobucket. There is somewhere on the editing page that gives the option to have the picture sized to "email or message board" size. This will eliminate the picture being so Huge on the forum.

Ron, on my computer I use Irfanview It's a free download for pics, etc. You can resize, etc. with it. When taking pics off the camera, there's a spot you can resize, I use 'best fit to desktop' It gives a good pic that you don't have to scroll around the screen to look at. Pics that are too big are a pain to view. Other people out there on dial-up more than likely won't sit & wait for them to load.

Much better....I just think it is much easier to turn the little knob on the cam. to e mail size.

Interesting engineering. Keep em coming.

Back