Picked up a few old ones today.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
40 is a few right? What the hell was I thinking?

Anyway made a deal on a bunch of older saws today, and some boxes of parts. There are a few interesting ones, like a David Bradley gear drive, a rebadged Oriline a couple Macs and some Pioneers.

Then theres always the little Homelite XL's and Plastic Remingtons that go with these. :)

And for the rest of you pansies, worrying about your wife finding out about you buying a saw or two ,mine smiled and helped me unload the truck and I can prove it. :cheers:

Going to go sort through it better after supper.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Now Mark,you talkin 40 "complete" saws ??
if so you got me by seven then..
but i got a bunch of "almost" complete ones in the mix..if i can count them then be a close match :)

attachment.php

YUP,,gotta be CRAZY !!!!
glad i'm NOT the only one !!

Now what was it you were sayin about sellin me the big pioneer in the first pic and the husky in the second pic? :)

Jerry theres actually more Pioneer stuff then I thought. Lot of stuff in the boxes. I'm going to go out now and seperate it a little better and post some pictures in the Pioneer thread for you guys to identify for me.

That little Orline is badged as a Jim Savage, anyone know the deal on that one?

That ought to leep you buisy for a while. Are they all keepers or will you be sending some away. I am always looking for more J Reds.

Now Mark,you talkin 40 "complete" saws ??
if so you got me by seven then..
but i got a bunch of "almost" complete ones in the mix..if i can count them then be a close match :)

YUP,,gotta be CRAZY !!!!
glad i'm NOT the only one !!

No there not all complete but some parts for them maybe in box's
Misery loves company...

Now what was it you were sayin about sellin me the big pioneer in the first pic and the husky in the second pic? :)
There is a big Homlite in there though.

The big Pioneer may not have compression and the Huskys locked up but it's one of the apples of my eye. :) Hey my 77 needs its little 65 brother around.

Nice haul Mark! I could have drove over there and helped you unload.............................the Pioneers. :) Let see some close ups when you have time. :cheers:

:jawdrop:........doggone........I wish I could hit like that....

if you happen to find that part I need I'd be glad to make it worth your time and effort...:)

NO HAUL LIKE THAT HERE IN THE SOUTH! I LOVE IT HERE BUT MITE HEAD UP THERE IF I COULD MAKE A HAUL ABOUT ONCE A WEEK! IS THERE ANYTHING PIONEER STUFF FOR MY PP 655. JUST NEED A PISTON AND MABY A CYL. GLAD U SAVED ALL THOSE FROM A CERTAIN DEATH. GOOD JOB. MY WIFE HELPS ME TO. SHE WASHED AND CLEANED MY NEW FIND THE OTHER DAY. A 450 MAC AND A 4200 POULAN STRAIT OUT OF THE BARN AND BOTH RUN GOOD WITH THE CARBS CLEANED. :clap:
JNL

No there not all complete but some parts for them maybe in box's
Misery loves company...

The big Pioneer may not have compression and the Huskys locked up but it's one of the apples of my eye. :) Hey my 77 needs its little 65 brother around.

Nice score Mark,,a lot more betterer ones than i got :)
i like the DB ..
wait,,,i think YOUR one of the ones that gets people to keep buying every saw in sight !! i think you have a disease you need to seek treatment for man..your sick,your wife is being nice as a support measure,,she is probly going to " wifes of CAD " for support when you are at work..
:)

:wave:
Lookit that Mac... no, that green one... that blue one behind that red one...
but the other red one... that other Mac... is that another green one?...
what shade of yellow is that?... ARRRGGGHHHH!!

Mark, can you sort 'em down to groups of 3-5?
That's much easier to deal with... :dizzy:

Good haul, guy !! :clap:

The big Pioneer may not have compression and the Huskys locked up but it's one of the apples of my eye. :) Hey my 77 needs its little 65 brother around.[/QUOTE]

As far as that homie goes, of course we can't see the model tag, but it looks like a C5/C51/C52 (77cc's). These are good reliable saws, but you can't throw a handful of gravel at ebay without hittin three or four of em at any given time. Is the pioneer a P51 or the big P60/61/62 series? Don't you fret none, I can fix no compression.:clap:

Lookit that Mac... no, that green one... that blue one behind that red one...
but the other red one... that other Mac... is that another green one?...
what shade of yellow is that?... ARRRGGGHHHH!!

Mark, can you sort 'em down to groups of 3-5?
That's much easier to deal with... :dizzy:

Good haul, guy !! :clap:

Gee Ken give a guy some time! LOL I'm in the shop now going through them now.

As far as that homie goes, of course we can't see the model tag, but it looks like a C5/C51/C52 (77cc's). These are good reliable saws, but you can't throw a handful of gravel at ebay without hittin three or four of em at any given time. Is the pioneer a P51 or the big P60/61/62 series? Don't you fret none, I can fix no compression.:clap:[/QUOTE]

How about a 89cc Pioneer? Big enough?

Latest posts

Back