Picked Up My New Splitter Today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sawyer Rob

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
It's a Timberwolf TW3 HD,

standard.jpg

I was going to build my own table, as the quotes I kept getting from dealers was $600.00!! There's NO WAY I'd pay 600 bucks for something so easily made!!

standard.jpg

Anyway, after calling all over, I finally got down to the best price quote, (from a dealer who not only was cheaper, also was within driving distance, so I could pick it up!) I called him back and said: "IF, I buy the splitter from you today, can you give me a screaming deal on the table?" He said: "let me see, how about $150.00 bucks"?? And that sealed the deal right there!

After I got there, we had to chainsaw the crate down to size, just so I could easily get it in my pu. TW sure put that thing in one he!! of a well built crate...

Anyway, more to come soon!

BTW, he also gave me a GREAT deal on a 24" bar and 10 chains, AND new mower blades for my zero turn mower!

SR

Sounds like you hit the jackpot ! Good luck with your new purchase & Happy Splitting .

Sweet looking rig man can't wait to see it set up and in action. I Got a TW-P1 this week. I love it good luck with yours and looking forward to seeing some action shots!

Nice splitter there. I think you will be very happy with it for years to come. Get that thing put together and make it dirty!!

Thanks again guys!!

So, today I put the hydraulic oil in splitter and my friend and I, got to try it out. I didn't have anything around to give it a REAL test though, but at least we did find a few chunks to split. This thing has a LOT of power and is pretty fast too'

standard.jpg

I like the way I can raise it to any height I want, and it's nice that it will push the wood onto a trailer or into a box! No more handling and re-handling the split wood,

standard.jpg

I also like the way it's powered by my little 30 PTO HP 2 cylinder Deutz diesel FARM tractor,

standard.jpg

It just sits there and sips fuel, running so nice! Electric start and all, also it makes the splitter "self propelled" and it keeps the splitter up out of the mud as it goes to the woods!

standard.jpg

What's not to like?? lol

SR

Latest posts

Back