picking up a stihl 261 tomorrow

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, Thats what it took to get in a RANGE where I can get it to four stroke. Went clockwise then to clean in the cut. The limiters give you a range of screwdriver adjustment. 2mm allen slips the screw in the limiter spline. Now I can adjust it fat enough between the stops in the limit range with screwdriver.

Boy it must suck to get married! If I wanna new saw, gun, tv, motorcycle or whatever I go out and buy it. I don't need permission!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boy it must suck to get married! If I wanna new saw, gun, tv, motorcycle or whatever I go out and buy it. I don't need permission!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

actually i don't need permission either. my wife finds me saws, trucks, motorcycles, tractors, parts, tools, etc. all the time. i guess i'm just lucky to have a wife like that, she doesn't complain about how much money i spend even when we can't afford to spend it.

like i said before, with this saw, i didn't ask permission. i was at the dealer to get parts and my wife put the new saw up as an option for me and i think that is pretty damn cool.

actually i don't need permission either. my wife finds me saws, trucks, motorcycles, tractors, parts, tools, etc. all the time. i guess i'm just lucky to have a wife like that, she doesn't complain about how much money i spend even when we can't afford to spend it.

like i said before, with this saw, i didn't ask permission. i was at the dealer to get parts and my wife put the new saw up as an option for me and i think that is pretty damn cool.

How do you like the saw?

Back