picture blues

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1270d

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I'm having fits trying to upload pics to this forum. Its not an issue at all when on my pc, but I find it next to impossible with my phone. I've resorted to linking to photobucket (falling pics thread).

When I click the add image button while posting my photo gallery isn't an option to import from. Same goes if I try to copy a web URL in. Error saying my link is invalid.

Thanks

i'm gonna give this a shot, I upload to the computer then reply to thread, click the pic symbol, then a window pops up in upper left corner, double clic pictures, d clic the file, d clic the pic. dunno if this helps, I techno dumb. got to be someone here can help.

If you're using a smart phone use tapatalk and it will load the pictures for you. If you're trying to upload on the computer click on the paper clip, find the picture, load it and then insert inline and it should put it in the box like this.

View attachment 303096

I'll try this. Got tapatalk

Sure is easy posTing pics with that

OK, but you will never convince me that little tree behind the chainsaw came from the stump in the forground:msp_biggrin: however i still have not mastered the black art of loading pictures :msp_sad:

Latest posts

Back