Pictures from today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadeye308

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
This post is kind of killing two birds with one stone. I am still trying to learn how to post pictures so that they show up with out having to click on the link, so hopefully i can get it figured out.

The second reason is, we had a good morning cutting some firewood. I figured you guys on the firewood section would like some of the pics and if I can't get it figured out, someone could help me out. thank you in advance!!! Hope it works and you like the pics.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I think it worked!!!!!! I'm going to try afew more. I know the the facecut and back cut on the scyamore stump are not very good at all. It was an extremely hard tree to cut, back cut was about head height and it was a double stump making it hard to see and get lined up, i'm still working on my felling skills. I'm going to try afew other pictures.

Just about got it stuck
attachment.php

385 and 440
attachment.php

attachment.php

Got a decent load this morning
attachment.php

This post is kind of killing two birds with one stone. I am still trying to learn how to post pictures so that they show up with out having to click on the link, so hopefully i can get it figured out.

The second reason is, we had a good morning cutting some firewood. I figured you guys on the firewood section would like some of the pics and if I can't get it figured out, someone could help me out. thank you in advance!!! Hope it works and you like the pics.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Are you splitting them with the bucket?

yea, works out pretty good for the most part. It wasn't working out too well this morning as the ground was alittle soft in places. It works really good if the ground is frozen.

I think it worked!!!!!! I'm going to try afew more. I know the the facecut and back cut on the scyamore stump are not very good at all. It was an extremely hard tree to cut, back cut was about head height and it was a double stump making it hard to see and get lined up, i'm still working on my felling skills. I'm going to try afew other pictures.

Just about got it stuck
attachment.php

385 and 440
attachment.php

attachment.php

Got a decent load this morning
attachment.php

First set of pics look good, for some reason the set in this post didn't attach correctly.

Yes they came through fine.. I still haven't figured it out yet myself.. Nice load of wood..

Second time around the second batch of pics worked. Look Good!! Nice set up.

Hope to send a rep your way.

To make things clear, I don't own the backhoe or triaxle

The hoe and triaxle are my uncle in-laws ( wifes uncle). My brother in law and I have a f-350, we use for our landscaping business that I normally use when i cut by myself. Or i use my dodge 1500 if i have to. My father in law has a little johndeer 2520 that works pretty slick too. So, for the most part we all work together to get firewood though. On my wifes side of the family( including me) 6 people heat their home with wood. 5 outside wood stoves and one inside. I'll try to attach a pic of splitting on top of another stump. It was taking from a video, so i don't know how it will turn out.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Looks like you got the pic posting figured out. Sweet looking Dolmar you got there, even with the Stihl bar on it.

i see you have one good saw on there. (husqvarna) good to see the pics.
ricky

There is only one problem. That husky is the only saw on the truck that isn't mine LOL. I have ran it, I will say that it is a nice saw to run though. That 260 isn't mine either i guess, but I have one almost identical to it. STIHL POWER

I guess the Dolmar did ok LOL:msp_tongue:

Latest posts

Back