Pictures of Chainsaw Shop!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice shop. I wish i had a garage but the shed is good for now. I see a popcorn machine but no popcorn in it. Is that a soft pretzel oven next to the popcorn machine?

Were would one find one of them handy dandy calendars?
For keeping track of the date. Or for hrs. of steering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... If you can't get one at your local dealer, our don't have one close you can download the pdf file from the link and take it to your local print shop and watch the lady behind the counter roll her eye's.

Desktop wallpapers

Got the fridge covered, that's good. TV seems to be unviewable from work area. If you're goin' the tube route, you have to be able to watch it while you work...

which is why there's no tv where I work... too distracting. Radio blaring Red Wings game or CD changer loaded with ZZTop, S.C.O.T.S., Red Meat, Wilco, and S.R.V.

Still need a dozen project hither and yon....

Guy's it doesn't have to be a chainsaw calender!

rachelmortenson_09.jpg

Hooters Calendar - Home

I have a beautiful wife but wow!

Like i said wow and looooove it? If you want the man cave it is downstairs and it is my real home till I get on these saws and summer. Nothing gets me rolling like a wife working the garden and enjoying it all winter, god i love that woman! Sorry back to the shop, go on!

ok, well you can pee out of the window if you stand on the bench, urinal solved!

u got a sink too when you've had too many to get up on the bench

for the urinal just have a hose poking through the wall
(a funnel on the end of it if your planing on getting riley piss-ass drunk)
you need more saws, more saw parts, more tools and more beer
and more beer:hmm3grin2orange:

i love beer

I use my 18v Makita Impact Driver for everything....a great tool.
Minimum 1 piece of wall art----"But honey, it's a wall calendar!".

a few pics

i am a Stihl servicing dealer in India. hope these pictures interest you, nad maybe you will find them useful

and a few more

the assembly stand is a useful tool when you work alone, and it really helps to have bins for spare parts

Work Shop? That looks more like a living room! How about throwing some junk on the floor, throw in a welder and air compressor and a bunch of cardboard boxes everywhere, two or three lawnmowers, two tv sets and a radio, and a weed eater or two along with a pile of tools so you can't find any of them..Then you'd have the mess I work in!

Back