Pictures of Log Splitter I made about 25 years ago

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Basso

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hello,
I finally got around to taking some pictures of my log splitter that I made about 25 years ago. Through the years I have modified it and it has been a great log splitter and has served my needs. I am proud of it , as I should be, and I wanted to show it to all the people on the website. However, I don't know how to post the pictures on the site. I used the search feature but the posts I got , I couldn't figure out. I sure can cut me some wood and split it, but sometimes the computer gets the best of me !!! Any and all help would be appreciated !!!!!

Basso

Hello,
I finally got around to taking some pictures of my log splitter that I made about 25 years ago. Through the years I have modified it and it has been a great log splitter and has served my needs. I am proud of it , as I should be, and I wanted to show it to all the people on the website. However, I don't know how to post the pictures on the site. I used the search feature but the posts I got , I couldn't figure out. I sure can cut me some wood and split it, but sometimes the computer gets the best of me !!! Any and all help would be appreciated !!!!!

Basso

I'm about as computer illiterate as the come and I managed. I sent you a PM on 'how-to' photobucket.

Harry K

Hello,

Basso

25 years later and still running strong....i'd be proud of it too.

gotta post some pictures! man, i like looking at the home made ones...they're the best.

Hey, MGA ...thanks for the kind words and I will try to get the pics on if I can figure out all the steps. And thanks to the guys who sent me personal messages about how to attach the pics. Now, why did ywb2224 write a reply about ugg boots.....anybody figure that one out ????????

Basso

Hey, MGA ...thanks for the kind words and I will try to get the pics on if I can figure out all the steps. And thanks to the guys who sent me personal messages about how to attach the pics. Now, why did ywb2224 write a reply about ugg boots.....anybody figure that one out ????????

Basso

post the picture at photobucket...very easy to do....then, post a link to the picture...we'll do the rest for ya.

Back