Pictures of the Stihl MS362.... but for real this time.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just kidding...... here ya go. :laugh:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Anybody looking forward to a better air filter set-up???

attachment.php

How about a nice pre-filter.... easy to clean.

attachment.php

Stihl got it right this time. :cheers:

I'd prefere a nylon mesh filter - lets more air in, faster.........

If air intake was a problem I'd agree with you, but the mesh also lets in more fine dust.

On this one though, if I pull the filter and pre-filter off all together the saw gains absolutely nothing....... ZERO restriction on this filter set-up. :cheers:

Try again. :laugh:

I'm not sure If I like the way it looks or not, not that it really matters but I'll reserve my opinion for when I see it in person and run it. Whats the specs on it compared to the 361?

Well when I started down this thread I thought "oh great here we go again" :dizzy: But YOU came THRU!!!:clap:
REP sent

Looks smaller in some ways and thicker?? in others, but overall smaller?? HP?? Weight??

If air intake was a problem I'd agree with you, but the mesh also lets in more fine dust.

On this one though, if I pull the filter and pre-filter off all together the saw gains absolutely nothing....... ZERO restriction on this filter set-up. :cheers:

Try again. :laugh:

It is amazing how much you US guys care about the front end (air outlet) - but totally ignore the rear one (air intake).........:givebeer:

Last edited:
Back