Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I placed an add on the trading post but thought I'd throw it on here too.

I'm looking to buy a rear port style muffler that came on some of the later P series and Poulan Pro saws.

I'm wanting to put it on a P51.

PM me if you have something in decent useable shape that you'd part with.

Thanks

Darn wish you were in Ontario,Cal.

I like your avatar enough to be certain that the parts would be yours if you were closer. I'm just tired of tripping over them.

Got any full size pics? Mine's below. I love how it turned out but would be happier if the color was slightly more yellow.

IMG_5020.JPG

I like your avatar enough to be certain that the parts would be yours if you were closer. I'm just tired of tripping over them.

Got any full size pics? Mine's below. I love how it turned out but would be happier if the color was slightly more yellow.

View attachment 405545

Very nice!

Very nice!

Thanks Jerry! Lots of hours in that one.

Your saw looks great, mine looks more yellow than yours but sometimes it's just the light I take it outside its almost white. Still wish I could stumble on parts, sometimes I do. Just started it up in the house, wife don't like it Fred don't mind. I love the smell of husqvarna mix!

Your RA looks great! I like the west coast bucking spike on these saws. The one I had was pretty beat up so I didn't use it in the build.

Your telling me,then you get done with it and you say to yourself I wish I had done this or I should have done that. Its crazy or am I crazy some think so! Lol

For my RA resto I thought about it for a long spell, collected NOS parts for a little over 2 years and then pulled it off when I had a month off my regular work, spent 4 days straight glassbeading, sanding, priming and then painting all the parts , took another full day to build the saw being careful not to damage the new paint. I did let the paint cure for 5 days before I assembled the parts. I am more than satisfied with it.

And it shows you've got some great saws. I'm in the process on a s-620 got most of my parts just prepping for paint time there's not much right now but I'll get done eventually. My ra is all new inside its my pride and joy but I still plan to put it to wood for a few hours, its only done a few cuts for now still tight and not broke in yet

what do you have? esp need footpeg & clamps. would consider all & pay you to ship...

I have one piece of the clamp. Here are some pics. There's a few bits and pcs in the plastic bags. Odds and ends of small items. I made one good saw from all this stuff. Definitely no NOS stuff but there's items to get a saw running.

IMG_0559.JPG IMG_0560.JPG

IMG_0555.JPG IMG_0556.JPG

If you guys need random hardware or parts for these old pioneers, please feel free to hit me up. Part numbers and a pic of the part you need are almost a necessity, but I have a bunch. I have a lot of oiler parts, carb parts (needles, screws, some kits, etc) screws, bolts, some handle bars, clutch parts, and a bunch of other random parts. I honestly don't know what most of them fit so I'd love to pass them along for a great deal to someone that fixes up these old girls.. Some of you can vouch for me already. List of random part numbers will not be checked as I don't have the time.

Just thought I'd throw that out there..

Latest posts

Back