Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
67L36Driver
Reference to the post a ways back on the 655BP main bearings.
The bearings are NOT your normal 6203 but have a special larger bore and a large radius on the inner race.
I lucked out and found OEM on PartsTree.

I wasted some cash and quite a bit of time putting my 655 together. Twice.

workshop

workshop

Addicted to ArboristSite
Picked up a pretty nice pioneer 14-24 at Hedgerows GTG. Anybody know what size engine it has. Don't run into to many Pioneers in my neck of the woods. Acres doesn't show anything on it.

pioneerguy600

pioneerguy600

Lost in Space
Staff member
. AS Supporting Member.
That 14-20 reminds me of my 14-50. I cleared over 200 acres with that saw, it sure was a great saw in its time,

IMG_1946.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

IMG_1947.jpg

Honest John

Honest John

ArboristSite Operative
image.jpg Bought this guy this weekend for twenty bucks. This is my first pioneer and truth be told, I don't know much about them. The gentleman I bought it from said it ran earlier this year, but he broke the clutch spring. I already have one on order so we'll see how difficult it will be to replace. I kind of suspect that bar is a little long, but I do hear these have some muscle.

67L36Driver
View attachment 378903 Bought this guy this weekend for twenty bucks. This is my first pioneer and truth be told, I don't know much about them. The gentleman I bought it from said it ran earlier this year, but he broke the clutch spring. I already have one on order so we'll see how difficult it will be to replace. I kind of suspect that bar is a little long, but I do hear these have some muscle.

My personal max for a strong P-41 is 24".

Latest posts