Pittsbrugh Tree Service

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficult and Dangerous Trees are my specialty ...

Looking for a company who will drop a large oak tree for me.

No problem ~ just go to my website and fill out the "Contact" page.

Here's a video of me dropping a "Large Oak" (you can also view it on my website):

[video=youtube;XXOW6DSGAvE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXOW6DSGAvE[/video]

www.AerialArborist.com

Last edited:
Actually she was very nervous ...

She seemed so happy! Contacted you via your webpage.

She was very keyed up, that's for sure. Not a very good videographer (a cheap Flip cam) but her narrative is priceless. I cut out a lot of her over the top commentary and yelling at the kids.

I get dozens of web site contacts. I hope I have responded to yours, if not PM me and we'll talk.

Scripted my @ss, you @ss ...

Seemed to me the lady was reading a pre-written script. What was the word she kept saying? Oh yeah, 'Mammoth'.
Jeff :msp_rolleyes:

Get this Jeff, her maiden name is Asplundh, her Father and Uncle started the business. I asked her why she was calling me and not having some of her Family (who are still with Asplundh Tree Expert Company) come and take care of it for her. She said that the corporation has no "Family Discounts" it would have cost her a thousand more for that simple drop.

Here is the "First Look" my wife and I took at that tree. If you listen closely you can hear my wife tell me what that drop was worth:

[video=youtube;NE1iSs8xR6c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE1iSs8xR6c[/video]

sweet video man that oak was a MAMMOTH beast lol. It looks like if this guy chooses you he will get the done right keep up the good work

Last edited:
Piece of cake, I was there less than three hours ...

sweet video man looks like if this guy chooses you he will get the done right :msp_thumbup:

Not a difficult drop, just big. The limbs I cut off were to clear the trees she didn't want taken out. I'm just glad there was enough hinge to control it with the rot deep in the center.

This whole thread has just been more BS that too often circulates around this place.

So post a video of your work AssHat, or are you the only BSer in this thread?

No, you are the main BSer in this thread. I wouldn't want to take your crown. Some BS is interesting, some is entertaining, some is enlightening and then some....well, some is just BS.

Last edited:
State your case for that being BS ...

No, you are the main BSer in this thread...

So how is posting a video taken by a customer BS? Can you not see the tree? Do you think I made that up? Special effects? Moon landing in a Hollywood back lot?

Please explain how you can call that BS, I'd really like to know.

Not a difficult drop, just big. The limbs I cut off were to clear the trees she didn't want taken out. I'm just glad there was enough hinge to control it with the rot deep in the center.

ya you can use oaks to your advantage i personaly think oaks are probably the best tree for letting limbs hinge over the wood holds well even the big #### . I have done alot of overhanging oaks over the powerlines letting them hinge down once they clear the lines wind that 200t up an let #### fly :chainsaw:

So how is posting a video taken by a customer BS? Can you not see the tree? Do you think I made that up? Special effects? Moon landing in a Hollywood back lot?

Please explain how you can call that BS, I'd really like to know.

im confused to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back