please pray for my mom

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep an eye on your dad and the wind in your sails......

and may the good Lord assure you of his presence.

My moms 85 and had a couple of strokes in the last year.Cat scans showed some lesions on the brain,old and new.Affected her mobility and signs of demensia.Broke her hip while in hospital......she's come good....for many weeks now ,hip is slowly healing , no sign of demensia..........how old is your darling mum ?

All the best Husky
from a Stihl guy.

Graeme / Australia

you know Prayer is powerful medicine in itself man did not make it from chemicals best thing is it is Free to pray i will keep your mom and you in prayer and your family all i know is i sing in a southern gospel quartet i will have us in the quartet be praying for you as well

thanks
calvin

thanks again guys i really appreciate it! my mom is 52 and believe me a close eye is being kept on my dad. hes not taking it well at all not that anyone expects him to. im doing my best to be the rock so to speak in the situation.

Though most of us will never meet, rest assured that we are family, even with all our spats. You came to the right place. I just finished offering up a prayer in behalf of your family.

That is so true my friend...

Though most of us will never meet, rest assured that we are family, even with all our spats. You came to the right place. I just finished offering up a prayer in behalf of your family.

I found this site just outta pure luck and tryin to learn things...Alot of good people on here and I have learned so much!!! Yes,,,for a site with poeple that care,,this is it...

I hope your Mom is better today and let us know....I hate it for you,,and nothing any worst for a parent to be sick...As I said be keepin you all in my thoughts...

I'm so sorry to hear about that Mike, she and you are in my prayers tonight. I love my mother dearly, I can't imagine. Hang in there, we'll pray.

Back