Plug wire

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EDMman

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm looking for a part # for a plug wire on a 371XP. All I can find is a # for the plug boot itself. If all else fails I guess I can fabricate one myself... Thanks..

As far as i know they dont sell wire replacements, the plug wires are supposed to be epoxied into the ignition coil so theoretically you'd have to buy a whole coil. if your plug wire just came out you'll have to buy a plug wire from a local shop somewhere and make your own then epoxy it back into place. Be sure to buy wire with a COPPER core, regular automobile wires will not work because of the graphite materials inside them! these saw coils do not put out what automobiles and other larger engines do. good luck

Some are as described above. Some plug wire screws in and screws out, just replace the wire part. :cheers:

Baileys sells husky plug wire. I bought a 3 foot piece and received less then a foot because of a part number change. It was pricey but not worth the hassle to send it back.

Heyyyyy, Greene County, Ohio. Home of "The Beatty Buck".

Yea Yea Yea....... Those things are everywhere around here........ We hunt them with pocket knives.......

Latest posts

Back