ported 359 and 24"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i need a light weight saw that will cut larger wood when im up in the tree.
You need one of them new laser saws.A bit high priced but well worth it.No bar or chain.No gas or oil.No p/c.Just set it for depth of cut and pull the trigger:hmm3grin2orange:
Don't we all want a lighter more powerful saw that will cut big wood.I do,but I do all my cutting on the ground.

You need one of them new laser saws.A bit high priced but well worth it.No bar or chain.No gas or oil.No p/c.Just set it for depth of cut and pull the trigger:hmm3grin2orange:
Don't we all want a lighter more powerful saw that will cut big wood.I do,but I do all my cutting on the ground.

hahahah. laser huh? with a laser i wont need to climb the damn tree. i can just cut from the ground and get my check. :clap:

Never been to the Islands.

Wondering why you would need a 24" on a climbing saw???????????????

I sure would not want to wield a 359 with even a 20" in the tops.

Husqvarna was a little light on their specs, my 359 with a 20" feels a little porkey for its' displacement.

If you are manly enough to one hand a 359 with a 24", why not add a little "counter balance" and use a 7900?

i know your teasing but, im pretty damn sure my little 200T isnt gonna help me when i have to piece down a 20+ inch diameter trunk or remove branches that wide.

i know your teasing but, im pretty damn sure my little 200T isnt gonna help me when i have to piece down a 20+ inch diameter trunk or remove branches that wide.

Heli loggers on Van Isle climb with 660's.

Eat some wheaties and get a bigger saw. A ported 359 will not be a happy saw with 24". It will do it, but it's asking a lot of it and will be underpowered for the bar length.

Back