Ported, Polished, Hot Rod Saw!?!?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluefish

I saw that...
Reaction score
Holy crap, what is this? I go on Ebay and this guy has the 562xp and the 346 xp insanely jacked up. 5hp from the 346 and 5.8hp for the 562. The guy claims they will last for ever if you use some magic purple 100 to 1 oil and keep the air filter clean. What is your take on this guys? I am new to the saw deal but once had black magic trail port a new Arctic Cat for me and it turned into a high maintenance #####. He says regular gas and let her rip. Is he that good? One more thing, these saws are not cheap. Let me know what you think? Thanks, Russ

This one has been posted a few times on AS. I know that I've asked him a few questions before, but never got anything back. He isnt too far down the road from me.

The guy claims they will last for ever if you use some magic purple 100 to 1 oil and keep the air filter clean.

You forgot about the magic beans.

Must. Use. Magic. Beans.

Sounds like a lot of hogwash for the guy to get more $$$ from his saw sale. It probably will work too, although there's no telling whether or not there will be a dispute once the buyer gets the saw.

His work looks really clean and he talks a good fight. For that money I would at least see some dyno confirmation of his claims. Holy crap he should bring them to the maine gtg this weekend.

Let's play "how many different saws are shown in his pics"!

None of the pics from the actual model he describes show the work he describes either.

AND if you think you can fit an expansion chamber in a stock muffler...

Just shows I am a nube. Thought this Guy might be real. It sounded amazing but it was just hooey. Russ

None of the pics from the actual model he describes show the work he describes either.

Yeah,I have been trying to figure out his daul port expansion chamber in a stock muffler.Must be some kind of new science,maybe something to do with the string theory or quantum theory of mechanics:msp_confused:

Right, and take a closer look at the special handles he brags about.....:msp_rolleyes:

Yeah,I have been trying to figure out his daul port expansion chamber in a stock muffler.Must be some kind of new science,maybe something to do with the string theory or quantum theory of mechanics:msp_confused:

Alternate universes. The pressure waves transition between the two.

The rasp file marks on the base of the cylinder speaks volumes for his work.

How else do you expect to get spiral flow in the transfers?

Pretty blue ignition coil too.

Last edited:
Luxury!

I taught him everything I know. :)

You have a wood rasp, what luxury! Kids today....

..back in the day, all we had for tools were tusks we had to pick out of our legs that our pet badgers left there after they bit us, and dull rocks from the quarry..and we liked it like that!

Latest posts

Back