Porting 101

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I'm looking for a right angle TOOL to do some port work I've got two 181 cases with the 288 top ends and want to drop the barrel on one and split head on the other at 15-1 and run 110 nitro mix is it possible one runs damn fine 110 race fuel at 12-1 but I WANT MORE and I need to port the heck out of my 394 and need dual ring 2100 piston where to get one ?????:bang:

Give him some credit, this is his "crew" :laugh:
ICP_sticker_s0388.jpg

juggalos LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LMAO.

And knife edging reduces flow....................

It certainly can if it produces an abrupt change in cross-sectional area because the rest of the path was not similarly widened.

A room full of panochas crying:hmm3grin2orange:

BTW, the cylinder will have a 2 piece cabeza AND a 7900 carb:pumpkin2:

So what's with all the spanish profanity?Once I posted an Irish derivative of the short for fornicate and got me an infraction.

We get it,you're hispanic,try not to be lame about it .:sucks:

THIS PORTING THING MAKES MY BRAIN HURT:drool:

The porting is what hooked me on the chainsaw collecting and tinkering hobby. I've always enjoyed faster stuff, when I found out a two-stroke could be modded for more power, well it was on!!! Drag racing got too expensive, street rods are no fun after drag racing. Circle track racing was too hard on equipment. Building saws is a blast, plus I can afford it, sometimes. :cheers:

THIS PORTING THING MAKES MY BRAIN HURT:drool:

You gotta take it in steps. I know the basics but i do not know how to change port timing and what not. I know i can widen ports. Once i get some time im going to put this 026 under the dremel. I read this whole thread several times to understand the basics lol.

Latest posts

Back