Porting a Husqvarna 394xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Golf makes the only 2101 full circle piston that I know of.

I believe so Parris. I searched around pretty good looking to get out of going with the golf, but the golf looked like the only answer. It actually looks like a decent quality piston with some cleaning up. I used OEM circlips and rings.

It cut pretty nice. The chain wasnt as sharp as it shouldve been but she really got a good work out today as well as the 372 noodling the *crap out of a huge red oak. Only got one vid as the people I was cutting for thought I was a real nut job, saws were too loud:hmm3grin2orange:

Forgot the video

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tVG4cfCGMs0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This log probally should of went to the mill but I had no real way of getting it there.

It cut pretty nice. The chain wasnt as sharp as it shouldve been but she really got a good work out today as well as the 372 noodling the *crap out of a huge red oak. Only got one vid as the people I was cutting for thought I was a real nut job, saws were too loud:hmm3grin2orange:

Haha. I cut a big Oak at my parents house last weekend. Their neighbors came over to see the excitment and what not. He said it sounded like my saws needed a new exhaust lol. I just laughed and said ''yep.''

You running skip chain on the 394?

It definitely looked like it was ready for some more. Now I just need to get brave enough to do some porting to my 394xp.

Latest posts

Back