Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a love/hate relationship with the show Duck Dynasty, but the dad was talking about how a man shouldn't live in a house where he can't pee in his own yard. I have to agree with that.

I used to say the same thing about making love in the back yard......... Those damn ants will go anywhere.

"Processed" some more firewood on my Church property last Saturday.....

.....this is what it looked like 12/15.....

attachment.php

.....and this is what it looked like last Saturday.....

attachment.php

Still gotta process that pile of 4 footers in the background. :msp_w00t::dizzy:

These were taken Saturday afternoon when I got back home. I ended up cutting nearly two cords at my buddy's earlier in the day. The dump piston is suppose to be rated for 4 tons but it was struggling a bit. It gave me a reason to break out the backhoe anyways!

These were taken Saturday afternoon when I got back home. I ended up cutting nearly two cords at my buddy's earlier in the day. The dump piston is suppose to be rated for 4 tons but it was struggling a bit. It gave me a reason to break out the backhoe anyways!

That's a nice load of firewood.

Howdy neighba',
you got some good size bucks in that truck. :) Looks like you created a bit of work for yourself. :hmm3grin2orange:
That's the kind of work I like. :msp_w00t:

273854d1358360072-dracut1-jpg

Howdy neighba',
you got some good size bucks in that truck. :) Looks like you created a bit of work for yourself. :hmm3grin2orange:
That's the kind of work I like. :msp_w00t:

Hey NHlocal, definitely have my work cut out for me & I'll be at it again this Saturday. Whereabouts in NH are you?

Latest posts

Back