Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20150503_154146_zpsu8lnzlm3.jpg

Curious what kind of splitter you have there?

Hopefully it get big enough to justify buying a splitter for my skid steer I'm getting tired or wrestling rounds lol but it has to pay to expand
yupp!! it all starts with one block of split able wood to make you a wood addict! after that there's no hope for you ! just ask any of the other wood addict's here... lol

This is one of my favorite threads as I love to see what others use and what their setups look like. It does give me some insight though on why so many people claim 2 or 3 years for seasoning some woods such as oak with wood piles under shade trees, up against buildings, in sheds and such. Full sun and full exposure to the wind can really dry some wood out quickly. Keep the pics coming!

! steve, you are way ahead of me this week already! with the tree removal business in full swing there's not enough time in the day to hit the woods..... everyone that needs tree service wants to keep the wood so there's not much going to the mixed wood pile? lol which in all rights makes for a happy green day with the franklins building their way up!

! steve, you are way ahead of me this week already! with the tree removal business in full swing there's not enough time in the day to hit the woods..... everyone that needs tree service wants to keep the wood so there's not much going to the mixed wood pile? lol which in all rights makes for a happy green day with the franklins building their way up!
Hey as long as the saw is running you are making green!

Latest posts

Back