Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a small load from the side of the road. A power company cut down from the last little storm. All I can say is it was free for the taking. Lol
This was the obvious piece that was touching the wire.
a592d99644dc96c8eb279b7dbb9155ca.jpg

80c273a73bbbda19ac3e470cd4255927.jpg

It all adds up at the end. Maybe a few weeks worth of winter warmth. Lol

I just got a small load from the side of the road. A power company cut down from the last little storm. All I can say is it was free for the taking. Lol
This was the obvious piece that was touching the wire.
a592d99644dc96c8eb279b7dbb9155ca.jpg

80c273a73bbbda19ac3e470cd4255927.jpg

It all adds up at the end. Maybe a few weeks worth of winter warmth. Lol
Nice score chevy.
Are you sure that wasn't cut by a ported saw with a dull chain and the rakers too high :innocent:.

I got almost 10 cord off one person's property where power company cleared. Owner just wanted it gone. best part is the had limbed it all and piled the logs.

Brian

I thought it would be safer but I was trying to push the pile apart for easier cutting. the end of one log slipped out of the bucket, sprung up and smashed right through the bobcat windshield. scared the crap out of me. log end stopped about a foot from my face.

Brian
Scary stuff Brian.
Glad your ok.

Hey, east coast boys, headsup! Gas pipeline break in alabama is no joke, fuel prices will spike soon. Time to go scrounge up gas for your cans.

No woodin' for zoggie this week, back went out and I went down hard. Sucks because it has been dry and I can go offroad easy. Today is first day I could walk without a stick, first two days I had to painfully crawl. And it's goofy, the other day I was fine, did chores, walked the dogs, did my treebranch chinups, went to do some carpentry and bent over to pick up a dropped nail..SPROINGGGGG! Ibuprofen is your fren....

Back