Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am glad I am done for the winter.

,,,,and I got it all in the shed!! LOL! Nothing left on the truck!!
Staying on top of what I burn, keeping the shed full,,fishing usually rolls in around April!! Can't have an empty shed when it time to float the canoe!!:rolleyes:

Staying on top of what I burn, keeping the shed full,,fishing usually rolls in around April!! Can't have an empty shed when it time to float the canoe!!:rolleyes:
Wow, April around here you might have to set the canoe on a mini iceberg, or you may be in it in shorts, just don't know.
Either way the steelies will be hitting:).

I spend most of the winter skiing and other outdoor thing with the family.

After today I have some wood to split again.

View attachment 477244

Good Photo!

Good Photo!! enjoyed seeing it! good light and depth of field! and of course, great subject!! :) i can feel the cold of the day's end... as night begins to make its presence known... Brrrr! :) and hear the crunch of the snow tires on the snow.... of course, splitting all that will warm up, but as soon as I saw this pix I had to go add a couple logs to the fire. :yes:

View attachment 478662 View attachment 478663 Got a little of my scrounged wood split and some stacked .

NICE! pictures like that make me want to go out and fire up my splitter! nice wood, clean! nice stack, like your 'uprights'! here on AS we see many awesome firewood wood stacks... some very artistically done! stacked. I have a number of firewood stacks, some big, some small. but to be honest, none 5, 10, 15... or even 20 cords long!! I have one small one I thot some here might like to see. it's for use mainly with my outdoor fireplace unit, Mr. Brutus (Brutus). I get my morning campfire going... usuall small stuff at first, then just off to the R, arms length or bit more is my V-stacks! for the next level stix, to further encourage the fire along. cinder blocks and some side placed 2x4's... and the V then holds the stix.... works pretty good! and is quite convenient... thanks for posting up ur cool wood pile... looks true, plum n square from here!! lol ~

V-stack.jpg

Back