Posting pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some of the members use imgur. I'll see if it works on this new format like it did before.

RwUzbl.jpg

Everything seems the same to me.

853424490_wXtuo-M.jpg

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/M43Hrvd9xTk?rel=0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Sorry to be such a dummy, but if you fellas got time to explain how to get the pictures full size now, Id appreciate it. Mine just shows up in about a 1 inch square and you have to click on the link to get it big enough to see.

Last edited:
OK, not working like it did before. What's the step by step instructions for us computer stupid folks?.....Cliff

I even went back and copied the shortcut in the edit mode, pasted in the URL deal, etc....
attachment.php

Last edited:
Figured out the "one step" process. After you have uploaded you picture you need to click "Preview Post" and it will display the post as it will be seen in the thread. Right click on your pic, under "attached images", and select "copy link location". After that you just use the "insert image" as you always have, just click on the URL box and then paste. Like I said only one step, give or take a few steps.

attachment.php

Man, I must be a real dummy? I can't figure this out, it woln't let me do anything until I post then go back and edit the thread. Even then I can't figure out how to copy the URL, then paste it, etc???...Cliff

attachment.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back