• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Poulan 3000 PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redunshee

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Great running Poulan 3000. Asking $65 plus shipping. Someone enlarged fuel and vent line holes so I had to modify lines. No leaks. Comp is great and I pressure and vacuum tested saw. Prior owner welded the handle bar but it's a very strong weld. Added two holes in front of muffler. Have too many saws like many here.

May be interested in this just wondering are the lines hard to modify and do you have extras that you could send with?

May be interested in this just wondering are the lines hard to modify and do you have extras that you could send with?
I simply used larger diameter Tygon lines through fuel and vent holes and added a reducing adaptor so the fuel line would fit the carb. Yes, I can provide extra line though they are readily available at any saw shop.

You don't have to I was a little confused my modified lines I understand now. And I will be looking into it will let you know my conclusion by tonight thank you

thats a good deal..... if both my kids birthdays were not this month i think i would have to have this one......it wont be around long.....

thats a good deal..... if both my kids birthdays were not this month i think i would have to have this one......it wont be around long.....
Hopefully your right. Have a 2800 and 3300 I'm considering selling when I get back from Vermont. Going deer hunting. Which translates into the deer having to run on the porch for me to even bother. After 30 plus years hunting I'm just not that into it anymore.

Saw came yesterday. Looks nice!! I have a NOS 16 Poulan bar for it and went to put it on and realized I don't have any .050 66 Driver chains anymore. Off to the shop. Thanks Bob I'll post pictures when its operational. The saw really looks cleaner than it did in the pictures.

Saw came yesterday. Looks nice!! I have a NOS 16 Poulan bar for it and went to put it on and realized I don't have any .050 66 Driver chains anymore. Off to the shop. Thanks Bob I'll post pictures when its operational. The saw really looks cleaner than it did in the pictures.
Is it 66 or 56 dl. Most of my bars use 56dls

Is it 66 or 56 dl. Most of my bars use 56dls
No its .325 16 inch bar. One of those older banana looking bars. I used to have 5 of these that I bought on Ebay.

You know if this saw would've been some clapped out Cyclops like all the Poulan 3300's/ 3000's that I put together and sold through the years I would be happy taking it out and putting a woopin on it. Now I'm going through the shed wondering if I have a clean clutch cover and hoping I have a set of dawgs and proper bolts to round out the deal. Like I needed more to do. LOL!!!

Back